Invisalign® Clear Aligners - Weldon Spring, MO
Do You Have Crooked Or Unevenly Spaced Teeth That Make You Unhappy With Your Smile? Invisalign® clear aligners are a fast, effective and durable way to straighten your teeth for a beautiful, natural-looking new smile.
Invisalign’s® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How does Invisalign® work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are Aligners made? You'd be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.