*Some exclusions may apply. Contact our office for details.
You may need emergency dental care if…
- There is a metal taste in your mouth. This could mean bacteria has reached the root of your tooth.
- You notice a dental abscess. Symptoms may include a foul taste in the mouth, swollen glands, and pus running to the back of the mouth. These infections must be treated immediately.
- Your jaw is swollen. This may indicate a periodontal infection.
- Your gums are bleeding and aching. In some cases, this could suggest severe gingivitis or gum disease.
- You have a loose tooth (as an adult), from either an infection or injury.
- You are experiencing fatigue accompanied with tooth or gum pain.
- This could be the sign of an active infection.