Meet the Doctor
Meet Samson Liu, DDS, MAGD, MBA, General Dentist
- Southern New Hampshire University – Master of Science in Corporate Finance – 2016
- Salem International University – Master in Business Administration (International Business) – 2013
- University of Southern California – Clinical Intravenous Sedation Residency – 2010
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry – 2008
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry – 2005
- Northwestern University Dental School – Doctorate of Dental Surgeon – 1999
- University of Toronto – Bachelor of Science with Honors in Human Biology – 1995
- Bell Leadership Institute Graduate – 2012
- Interceptive Ortho, St. Louis, MO – 2011
- Advanced Laser Training – 2010
- Somnomed Sleep Apnea training, Dallas, TX – 2011
- Invisalign Summit, Las Vegas, NV – 2011
- Protaper/Vortex Hybrid Endo Training, Effingham, IL – 2010
- Damon Orthodontic Technique, Houston, TX – 2009
- Free Dental Days: Provides free same day dental services to community: 2010 – Current
- Local Hygiene and Dental Assisting School: Provides internship opportunities: 2010 – Current
- Boys and Girls Town: Trusted dental provider to underprivileged foster children: 2007 – 2010
- Delmina Woods, Datma House: Provide dental care to teenage girls and boys who are recovering from substance abuse: 2007 – 2010
- Aids Project of the Ozarks, Ryan White Foundation – Ongoing partnership to provide needed dental care to patients who are HIV+: 2004 – 2010
- Give Kids A Smile – Donate free dental services to underprivileged children: 2004 – 2010
- Everest College, Vatterott College – Provide internship opportunities to both colleges: 2004 – 2010
- The Kitchen Dental Clinic- Provide free dental services to the homeless: 2002 – 2005
Meet Dr. Reeya Patel, DMD
Natalia C. Habibi, D.M.D.
Dr. Habibi graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine and moved to St. Louis in 2016. While in school she realized one of her main interests is helping others. She traveled to Jamaica with her dental school to donate dentistry to those with no access to care. And over the past 5 years she participated in Serve Day, which donates dentistry to those in need. She hopes to become more involved with Serve Day and the dental mission trips hosted by her Alma Mater.
Dr. Habibi is a member of the American Dental Association, MO State Dental Society, Xi Psi Phi International Dental Fraternity, and the Greater St. Louis Dental Society.
In her free time Dr. Habibi enjoys trying out new restaurants in the city as well as hiking, swimming, and hanging out with her tabby cat.
As your dentist, I promise to provide gentle and thorough dentistry using state-of-the-art technology. Together we will create a lifelong dental plan that is customized specifically to meet your oral health needs. My philosophy is to treat every patient like they are my own family. That’s why I treat you with gentle, friendly care to help make your visits to the office more comfortable in order to give you a healthier, more attractive smile.